What We Offer - the smarter way to sell your car
As an industry leader in the areas we serve, we've developed a statewide network
which enables us to offer to buy your vehicle at the highest price possible, plus
- Free quote, solid offer.
- Easy steps to follow, hassle-free selling processing. No ad posting, no games with
- Quick transaction, you get your cash fast. We pay you on the spot.
- Safe and private contact, no strangers coming to your house.
- Industry top-notch customer services, satisfaction guaranteed.
- Serve all major metropolitan areas, including DFW, San Antonio, Austin, and Houston.
Selling your car is as easy as step 1-2-3
- Fill out online free-quote
- Receive an offer from us in 24 hours
- We come pick up the car and pay you on site
We are committed
We have been in the automobile industry for the past 25 years and served thousands
of customers in Texas. We understand what your needs are and your frustrations when
selling your cars. We are committed to offer you our services for your complete
satisfaction, easy and fast.
We are here to help
Not ready to sell your car now?
No problem. Average American adults change their car every 5 years. So why not register
with us, we will periodically send you our quote so that you are guaranted to get
the most cash when you decide to change your car.
Register your car
Tips for selling your car
- Undertand the state of the title
- Remove all personal items
- Clean your car inside and out
- Ensure up-to-date registration and inspection
- Invest more money in the vehicle
- Disclose defects
- Undertand the value of your vehicle
Market estimate of your car
Tips to retain your car's value
- Buy popular vehicles
- Choose popular body colours and body styles
- Choose a good brand
- Choose your car options carefully
How to survive high gas price
- Keep your engine properly tuned
- Keep tires properly inflated
- Use the recommended grade of motor oil
- Regularly replace air filter
Why do Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds usually evaluate a vehicle higher than its real
Edmunds and KBB are not directly in the auto buying and selling business. They are
in many cases sponsored by various auto dealerships and manufactures. Thus its vehicle
evaluations are usually higher than their fair values.